Get the best possible training right from the beginning
In order to better meet the needs of so many who are new to the sport, Vision has created Volley-Starters. Volley-Starters is designed to teach basic skills and concepts of the game to beginners. The program will be open to girls and boys ages 6-13. The program is also perfect for those that are looking for a high level of skill training without the financial and time demands of full club volleyball.
Athletes will be trained in an environment that facilitates learning, personal responsibility and self-confidence. They will be exposed not only to volleyball skill training, but also movement training, hand-eye coordination, agility training and athletic conditioning. Participants will practice two times per week and participate in age appropriate drills and games.
There are two Volley-Starter seasons; one in the Spring, which runs from February – March and a second, Fall season in September and October.
Fall 2022 VOLLEY-STARTERS
Skill Training for Boys and Girls 6-13 years old
- ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME
- Practice Tuesday and Thursday 4:00 – 5:30 pm @ Faith Baptist Church facility (see below)
- Athletes will be evaluated on the first day of training and placed in the appropriate skill development group.
- First training session will begin Wednesday September 7th and end on October 26th, 2022
- Seasons Fees $450 which includes registration fee due in 2 equal payments of $225
- Registration is open
- Register early – Space is limited
Faith Baptist Church Facility
3200 SW 122nd Street
Gainesville, FL 32608